Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Killing English


  • Principal to student..." I saw you yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigarette... ? "
  • Class teacher once said :" pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!"
  • Once Hindi teacher said...."I'm going out of the world to America.."
  • "Don't Try To Talk In Front Of My Back.."
  • Don't..laugh at the back benches...other wise teeth and all will be fallen down.....
  • It was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. And then she said " why is fan not oning" (ing form of on)
  • Teacher in a furious mood... write down your name and father of your name!!
  • "shhh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college"
  • My manager started like this "Hi, I am Madhu, Married with two kids"
  • "Will you hang that calendar or else I’ll hang myself"
  • Librarian Scolde ," If u will talk again , I will kneel down outside"
  • Chemistry HOD comes and tells us... "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter"
  • Tomorrow call your parents especially mother and father.
  • "Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when I am in the class?!"
  • Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote wrong code.. "I understand. You understand. Computer how understand??
  • Seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class.. "Keep quiet, the principal has passed away"
  • Once teacher told "If you Talk so loudly I will stand uping you"
  • Teacher to students: don’t spit outside, the understanding people will suffer
  • I have 3 daughters, All are girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...